The Men’s Ministry here at Emmanuel is a place where all men can gather together, be encouraged, challenged and grow deeper in their faith. We invite men from all ages to join us!
Throughout the year we will focus on what we call our 7 Pillars of Men’s Ministry.
1. Supremacy of Christ (Colossians 1:15-20; Hebrews 1:1-4)
2. Absolute Authority of the Bible (2 Timothy 3:16)
3. Lead our families: Provide, Protect, Proclaim (1 Peter 3:7; Ephesians 5:22-33)
4. Brotherhood (Proverbs 27:17)
5. Work as Worship (Genesis 3:19)
6. Mortification of Sin (James 5:16)
7. Prayer (Ephesians 6:18)
Throughout the year we have a typical rhythm that we follow, however throughout the summer our regular study nights may change slightly. Watch the upcoming events to follow the current studies.