Covid Safety at Emmanuel Barrie
Our approach to the pandemic has been to follow the encouragement of Romans 12:10 “Be devoted to one another in love. Honour one another above yourselves”. As we continue to flex around the ongoing challenges, we want to lift high the name of Jesus Christ and love our community well.
Here’s what to expect when on campus
- Stay 2m apart while entering, worshipping, and exiting.
- Seating as household and only at 30% capacity of our spaces (at most)
- Proper mask wearing and hand sanitizer available
- All individuals provide contact info and “check in” as they arrive
- Rooms and equipment are disinfected after each use. Washrooms are cleaned more frequently.
- Pre-registration for all ministries to ensure we do not go over-capacity.
- Guided lines to enter and exit
- Seating organized to minimize contamination. Enter on one end of the row and exit on the other.
- Receptacles are provided for tithing and online giving is encouraged.
- Communion elements are picked up from tables at entrances (not passed).
All our protocols are developed based on the standards set by the Province of Ontario and our local Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit. We have been grateful for the support and assistance of the SMDHU for their help to implement these protocols across our range of programs.
If you have any questions or ideas about how we implement Covid protocols, please contact Kathy Slessor at firstname.lastname@example.org.